Please beware.....

this reviews on Dr. Wilcox isn't a scam! I am a real patient that paid my hard earned money for a Brazillian Butt Lift including liposuction of the abdomen, flanks / back, and chin. I've attached pictures and I'll let you be the judge on it this was a successful procedure or not.

I paid $8,300 to be called a liar, disrespectful and rude by Dr. Wilcox's. In the beginning he will tell you any and everything to get your payment then after he get his payment in full he could care less about you ir your results. After I complained about the horrible job he quickly referred back to the consent forms that I signed that stated " No Guarantees " he had an evil smirk on his face as if he had won.

This man is horrible! Please RESEARCH your doctor and don't fall for the shady "car salesman" routine.

It's all apart of his game.Dr.Wilcox isn't a man of his word.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of brazilian butt lift. Dr Robert D Wilcox needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brazilian butt lift in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dr Robert D Wilcox.

Had an Experience with Dr Robert D Wilcox?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1286419

I can believe all of this...he ica be quite smug, cocky, condescending...had a similar experience years ago.

Irving, Texas, United States #1213369

There is no fixing stup1d.

Dallas, Texas, United States #992621

Question - how far are you from surgery?If it is less than 6 months then you have unrealistic expectations.

People think surgery is a miracle maker...it's not.It works with what you have to work with.